- Policy Advice aimed at controlling corruption and lowering risk of malfeasance from a national, enterprise and institutional level.
- Research/Diagnostics as an evidence base facilitate targeted reforms to identify root causes and opportunities for lapses in integrity, including direct observation, in-depth interviews, focus groups and guided questionnaires.
IMPACT has consistently had a focus of bringing those with the genuine knowledge and skills to affect change together with those that are most effected by the consequences of corruption.
- Training and Capacity Building of key actors in the system of oversight and integrity enforcement. This includes anti-corruption and financial control agencies as well as civil society organizations. Working through specifically designed and needs-assessed guidance, IMPACT builds the skills of our partner to more effectively counter malfeasance.
- Institutional Development of more effective institutions that can detect, report, enforce and deter corruption.
- Citizen Mobilization is crucial to keeping Governments accountable. IMPACT works with local civil society groups to mobilize citizens to advocate for greater accountability of the public service.
- Access to Information through national and sub-national legislative and regulatory drafting.
- Public Awareness and Education are powerful components in molding the public into strong advocates for change. IMPACT works through local civil society and Government to create awareness and education campaigns.
- Extractive Industries. The utilization of natural resources is crucial for economic development and IMPACT works to bring greater transparency to the preservation and use of natural resources.